...My expertise has also saved many of my clients and students needless expenditures. Education is an ongoing process, and I believe that foreseeing the possibility of wasted time and energy on insignificant issues or hurdles is where my strengths benefit my clients. During my career in teaching I... (read more)
...Rational Expressions and Equations
• Identify rational expressions.
• Identify restrictions on the variable in the denominator of a rational expression.
• Simplify rational expressions.
• Determine the least-common denominator (LCD) to combine rational expressions.
• Perform operations on rat... (read more)
...Probability is one topic that is pure common sense. The student is made aware of the specifics of the exam and is told what is expected of them. Techniques used in approaching the questions are then explained both from a knowledge/learning point of view and success in the PSAT. (read more)
...Thank you!--Majored in mathematics with a 3.7 GPA
--Received an A in Calculus I, II, and III
--4 years of teaching/tutoring experience I majored in mathematics and took many statistics classes including: intro to statistics, intermediate statistics, advanced statistics, intro to econometrics, and... (read more)