...Rational Expressions and Equations
• Identify rational expressions.
• Identify restrictions on the variable in the denominator of a rational expression.
• Simplify rational expressions.
• Determine the least-common denominator (LCD) to combine rational expressions.
• Perform operations on rat... (read more)
...I have used tools like Dreamweaver and Microsoft Developers Toolkits for several years. Dreamweaver is my tool of choice. My TAKS preparation program includes taking the latest released TAKS test as a preliminary to identify where students are having problems and address those specific objectives. (read more)
...Probability is one topic that is pure common sense. The student is made aware of the specifics of the exam and is told what is expected of them. Techniques used in approaching the questions are then explained both from a knowledge/learning point of view and success in the PSAT. (read more)
...I have a BS and a MS in Engineering. I worked as an engineer for many years. I was a substitute teacher in the local school districts in the area and a middle school Spanish teacher for several years in Ca. (read more)