• Demonstrate that factoring a polynomial is the reverse of multiplying a polynomial.
• Use Greatest Common Factor (GCF) to factor monomials out of quadratic trinomials.
• Factor single-variable polynomials by grouping.
• Factor quadratic trinomials.
• Factor multivariat... (read more)
...Few individuals today understand the history of microbiology and its impact on chemistry, food, nutrition, and human health. Experience in microbiology biology can significantly decrease STD's and many other negative health consequences for children and adults. Key topic areas that I teach are related to: bacteria, diseases, and prevention of sickness. (read more)
...I have 3 years of tutoring experience working with high school students in subjects including Algebra 1-2, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus. I began tutoring independently when my former high school Physics teacher recommended me to parents who were looking for a tutor. I quickly realized that I really enjoy being able to help others through teaching. (read more)
...Tutoring is fun because it allows teachers to actually obtain an individual understanding of how students learn. I like to make math relevant but also make connections between other mathematical content. I have a master's in education, which has prepared me well to be an individual tutor. (read more)