...In addition to Wyzant testimonials, I have multiple references available from past and current students and parents. I have helped students of Little Elm, McKinney, Prosper and Plano ISD. I am currently a certified Science teacher for Frisco ISD and am very familiar with the curriculum and calendar. (read more)
...Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities
• Express problems as a system of linear equations.
• Solve systems by graphing.
• Solve systems using substitution and addition.
• Identify dependent, independent, and inconsistent systems.
• Solve word problems involving a system of linear equati... (read more)
...As an advisor and a math instructor, I often hear from students that math is their weak spot. I have taught math at TCC for the last four years, and students frequently tell me I am the first math teacher they've had who explains things in a way they can understand. I have taught Algebra I, 7th grade, and 8th grade math in the public school system. (read more)
...I know I can help you reach a solid understanding of the concepts and methods involved! With practice and step by step discussions, you can lay a foundation that will help you far beyond a single Geometry class! Pre-Algebra can be fun! (read more)