...Dreamweaver is my tool of choice. My TAKS preparation program includes taking the latest released TAKS test as a preliminary to identify where students are having problems and address those specific objectives. Once the objectives have been sufficiently covered and mastered, the student and I w... (read more)
...Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities
• Express problems as a system of linear equations.
• Solve systems by graphing.
• Solve systems using substitution and addition.
• Identify dependent, independent, and inconsistent systems.
• Solve word problems involving a system of linear equati... (read more)
...I'm working on a PhD at a school which specializes in logic and set theory. I've taken a year long graduate course in the subject, and my own research frequently intersects with computability theory, a field with very close ties with logic. I've also graded for multiple logic classes in the past. (read more)
...Lidia D.I registered for Discrete Math during the fall 2014 semester at El Centro College in Dallas, Texas. I completed the course and received an 'A' in the course. I have been working as a Math Tutor for the last 1 1/2 years. (read more)