...I have had extensive experience with DE in my research positions as well as upper division courses and beyond. Calculus and everything prior to Calculus is simply a preparation course for DE as DE is the foundation of the physical sciences, one cannot complete any modern physics problem without ... (read more)
...I have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Master's Degree in Software Development for Interactive Technology. I am also full-time software engineer for video game company. I have experience with full time full-stack software engineering and a master's degree in Interactive Technologies specialized in Software development. (read more)
...I am working on my master's degree right now. I love teaching and interacting with students. I have been a teaching assistant for general chemistry and college physics courses for almost two years. (read more)
• Demonstrate that factoring a polynomial is the reverse of multiplying a polynomial.
• Use Greatest Common Factor (GCF) to factor monomials out of quadratic trinomials.
• Factor single-variable polynomials by grouping.
• Factor quadratic trinomials.
• Factor multivariat... (read more)