...I have had extensive experience with DE in my research positions as well as upper division courses and beyond. Calculus and everything prior to Calculus is simply a preparation course for DE as DE is the foundation of the physical sciences, one cannot complete any modern physics problem without ... (read more)
...I am working on my master's degree right now. I love teaching and interacting with students. I have been a teaching assistant for general chemistry and college physics courses for almost two years. (read more)
...They went on to some of the best colleges such as Stanford University, Rice University, University of Texas at Austin, etc. All of the young students who I tutored became very proficient in math. Some of my students have achieved perfect scores on the math portion of the SAT exam. (read more)
• Demonstrate that factoring a polynomial is the reverse of multiplying a polynomial.
• Use Greatest Common Factor (GCF) to factor monomials out of quadratic trinomials.
• Factor single-variable polynomials by grouping.
• Factor quadratic trinomials.
• Factor multivariat... (read more)
...I am also involved in robotics, which I use sometimes to motivate learners and also promote STEM.I have been a certified math teacher in the state of Texas since 2006. I have taught high school algebra 2 for 5 years now. I have successfully prepared students for the STAAR algebra 2. (read more)