...Since then, I have guided many students to improving their performance on the mathematics portion of the GRE as well as GMAT. I enjoyed the opportunity to develop rigorous academic writing skills while enrolled in advanced graduate programs including Ph.D. programs in Education, including for th... (read more)
...Consistent practice and consistent methods that I'll help you remember will allow you to feel confident when you approach future problems. If you ask me to tutor calculus, I don't know what will make me happier: helping someone learn calculus, or doing calculus myself. I love calculus. (read more)
• Demonstrate that factoring a polynomial is the reverse of multiplying a polynomial.
• Use Greatest Common Factor (GCF) to factor monomials out of quadratic trinomials.
• Factor single-variable polynomials by grouping.
• Factor quadratic trinomials.
• Factor multivariat... (read more)
...The overall feedback from my students is that I am good at making difficult concepts easy, complicated ideas simple, and helping them really understand. I hold a master's degree in mathematics from University of Houston and a master's degree in electrical engineering from a prestigious universit... (read more)