...Recommended tutor for WGU C708 success. I have an undergraduate degree in accounting, and a graduate degree in finance, and certified as a certified management accountant. My specialties are finance and accounting, but I am also extremely knowledgeable in use of Excel and economics-related topics. (read more)
- Teaching middle school and high school mathematics in public schools.
- Training teachers at the University level.
- Tutoring college students.
- Teaching high school mathematics in a private school. Experience includes:
- Teaching middle school and high school mathem... (read more)
...If you have any help with school homework or work project regarding these subjects, please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you,
Nikki I have lived in Korea for more than 10 years and not only speak Korean on native level, but also understand Korean culture. I was also a teaching assistant... (read more)
...I enjoy helping HS students to learn it. I first began tutoring in statistics when I was 17, the semester after I took a junior-level course in Statistics from my father who has a PhD in Mathematical Statistics. It was a really good experience. (read more)