...The various scientific disciplines can often feel un-approachable. My education and experience as an Engineer has given me a unique perspective from which to teach science. By bringing topics down to earth, and associating ideas with things we all see in day to day life, science can become a truly exciting topic to explore. (read more)
- Teaching middle school and high school mathematics in public schools.
- Training teachers at the University level.
- Tutoring college students.
- Teaching high school mathematics in a private school. Experience includes:
- Teaching middle school and high school mathem... (read more)
...I am currently a science teacher at a High School. I have taught 7th grade math, 9th grade physical science, high school chemistry, and high school physics. I have a love for mathematics and have always enjoyed teaching students the power of math. (read more)
I graduated from Gustavus Adolphus College in 2018 with a Physics Major and a Math Minor. I am currently pursuing a Master's Degree in Teaching at Hamline University. I have 2 years of experience tutoring for the Physics Department at Gustavus. (read more)