...I find that mathematics is at the base of 90% of the problems the students I tutor have with Chemistry. Chemistry is very logically laid out and once you understand the basic processes, the students can understand what to do. The remaining 10% of high school chemistry consists of memory items, which the students can learn, if they are encouraged to do so. (read more)
...This is how I have successfully tackled every test in my life.
4. Complete Support
Rescuing and treating victims under duress have instilled in me an ability to calm others with positivity. I take it upon myself to make sure that every student doesn't just know the material, but truly believes that they understand it and are comfortable when put on the spot. (read more)