...Nevertheless, I have always been prepared with additional pertinent supplemental resources and handouts to have added clarity and concept reinforcement for either the visual or hands-on learners. Sometimes these extras have even set the tone for a particular lesson. I have then proceeded consis... (read more)
MS in Accounting from UT Dallas (Jindal SOM);
GMAT: 700 (90th percentile)
I have successfully tutored midcareer managers/executives, college athletes and foreign students, among others, in the DFW area from Cornell (Executive MBA), SMU (Cox MBA), Baylor (EM... (read more)
...Graphing Linear Equations and Inequalities
• Plot points on a Cartesian coordinate system.
• Compute the slope of linear equations.
• Graph linear equations and linear inequalities.
• Write the equations of various lines given the graph of those lines.
• Write the equations of various lines g... (read more)
...So e-mail me today to schedule a tutoring appointment. I specialize in tutoring chemistry and physics for high school and first year college (Introduction to chemistry, General Chemistry 1 & 2, Organic chemistry 1 & 2, Physics 1 & 2) students. I also tutor high school math. (read more)