...While in college, I read to a blind student. We had several classes in common, and because at that time Braille books in the subjects were not available, the GI Bill paid for readers for disabled veterans. Not only did I read certain passages to the blind student over and over again (until he got it), I also learned those subjects so well myself that I aced those courses! (read more)
- Teaching middle school and high school mathematics in public schools.
- Training teachers at the University level.
- Tutoring college students.
- Teaching high school mathematics in a private school. Experience includes:
- Teaching middle school and high school mathem... (read more)
...I help students with their math assignment in any level. My goal as a tutor is to help students improve their math skills with pre-algebra, algebra, pre-calculus, calculus, geometry, and etc. I have passion for what I do and hoping to help make a difference in others life.I have the skills to work with students with their Algebra 1. (read more)
...I have maintained an exceptional GPA in all courses, especially math, to this point. I just finished Calculus’s lll. With this high level of understanding my algebraic and elementary math skills are exceptional! (read more)