• Demonstrate that factoring a polynomial is the reverse of multiplying a polynomial.
• Use Greatest Common Factor (GCF) to factor monomials out of quadratic trinomials.
• Factor single-variable polynomials by grouping.
• Factor quadratic trinomials.
• Factor multivariat... (read more)
I am a PhD student in applied mathematics at SMU. I’m interested in computational neuroscience and computational psychiatry because of the wonderful potential better simulation and modelling has to better understand and treat diseases and disorders.I just received an A in my differential equations ... (read more)
...It's an important foundation to have for higher math! To really make use of this subject, you need to understand not only how to solve a problem, but why that solution works. I focus on teaching WHY! (read more)
...Tutoring is fun because it allows me to obtain an individual understanding of how students learn. I like to make math and statistics relevant but also make connections to non-mathematical content. What can you expect: Friendly and knowledgeable help regarding your specific needs. (read more)