...I have had extensive experience with DE in my research positions as well as upper division courses and beyond. Calculus and everything prior to Calculus is simply a preparation course for DE as DE is the foundation of the physical sciences, one cannot complete any modern physics problem without ... (read more)
...With my experience in both group setting and private setting, I believe that I can help anyone enjoy and understand math while having fun learning it. I believe it is important to establish a trusting relationship with those you teach. Every student develops on a different learning curve, which is why the tutoring process is so crucial. (read more)
...I am working on my master's degree right now. I love teaching and interacting with students. I have been a teaching assistant for general chemistry and college physics courses for almost two years. (read more)
• Demonstrate that factoring a polynomial is the reverse of multiplying a polynomial.
• Use Greatest Common Factor (GCF) to factor monomials out of quadratic trinomials.
• Factor single-variable polynomials by grouping.
• Factor quadratic trinomials.
• Factor multivariat... (read more)