Lessons in order

Updates, outages, etc. Post here with requests for resources or modifications.

Lessons in order

Postby mkruzel88 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:32 am

Hi. I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place but I'm just wondering what happened to the "lessons in order" link / button.

I'm entering an engineering program and "college algebra" is a prerequisite for almost every class in the program. Of course, college algebra is not one of the courses in the program, which I don't understand. I don't want to take classes if the credits don't get me closer to my degree. So I'm trying to test out of college algebra but I've never taken it. I did take algebra between 1987 and 1993. So I'm looking for a review and this site seemed great except I noticed that I was skipping around a lot. "Oh, it's alphabetical." Then I saw the link on the right hand side that put the lessons in the order that they might be taught in the classroom. This helped very much but tonight the link is gone. It's probably my computer and sorry for the life story but maybe you wanted to read.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
mkruzel88

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby stapel_eliz on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:05 am

mkruzel88 wrote:I'm just wondering what happened to the "lessons in order" link / button.

Argh! I wish I could figure out what keeps going wiggy with that file! :confused:

The lessons index page has been re-corrected, so the link to the ordered listing should be working again.

Thank you! :clap:

Eliz.
stapel_eliz

Re:

Postby stirredo on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:43 pm

stapel_eliz wrote:
mkruzel88 wrote:I'm just wondering what happened to the "lessons in order" link / button.

Argh! I wish I could figure out what keeps going wiggy with that file! :confused:

The http://www.purplemath.com/modules/index.htmlessons index pagehas been re-corrected, so the link to the http://www.purplemath.com/modules/ordering.htmordered listing should be working again.

Thank you! :clap:

Eliz.

Thank god i found ordered index page link. I almost gave up on the website and was looking for another source to learn. The normal index page is not good for users who want to learn from scratch.

You should make the link more obvious or make the ordered one the default one.

Thanks for the wonderful website :)
stirredo

Postby amandak695 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 am

stapel_eliz wrote:The lessons index page has been re-corrected, so the link to the ordered listing should be working again.

Thanks you for the post.
amandak695

Return to News