Arithmetic Sequences and Series  TOPIC_SOLVED

Complex numbers, rational functions, logarithms, sequences and series, matrix operations, etc.

Arithmetic Sequences and Series

Postby 4mase on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Hey guys! My name is 4mase and I attend Keystone Highschool an online school. Unfortunately I am not a big fan of math. (who is? :roll: ) well I like math but not Geometry which gave me a headache :confused: I am really enjoying this class but I am still confused with some parts of it., :?:

Anyway I am now on Arithmetic Sequences and Series and I was wondering if there were any math sites other than purplemath (which has been a HUGE help :thumb: ) that can help me capture this concept.

Again thanks for the forum and everything and I can't wait to speak to other members soon.
4mase

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Arithmetic Sequences and Series

Postby 4mase on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:02 pm

I seem to have posted this question in the wrong sub-forum can somebody move it to pre-cal? Sorry :oops:
4mase

TOPIC_SOLVED

Postby stapel_eliz on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:26 pm

4mase wrote:...can somebody move [this question] to pre-cal?

No problem! :wink:

4mase wrote: I am now on Arithmetic Sequences and Series and I was wondering if there were any math sites other than purplemath (which has been a HUGE help :thumb: ) that can help me capture this concept.

There are loads of sites which at least touch on the topic:

. . . . .Google results for "sequences series"

But some sites are definitely less helpful than others. :shock: In general, though, I've been favorably impressed with the following sites for other topics, so take a look and see if they might help you for this topic.

. . . . .Regents Prep
. . . . .WTAMU
. . . . .Maths Is Fun
. . . . .Paul's Online Notes
. . . . .Ask Dr. Math Archive

Have fun! :D

Eliz.
stapel_eliz

Re: Arithmetic Sequences and Series

Postby 4mase on Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:08 pm

Thank you this was really helpful. Thanks for the help guys! :D
4mase

Return to Advanced Algebra ("pre-calculus")