A new user and a question  TOPIC_SOLVED

Topics that don't fit anywhere else.

A new user and a question

Postby wizzy911 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:55 am

Hello there.

I am wizzy from Dubai and i am doing the basic math, but what i don't know if i am taking the intermediate algebra or just a regular Algebra. My book says "Applications of critical thinking and numeracy" ... i am asking this because in future i want to know if i want to ask a question, i will need to know in which section do i post it :)

i don't do good in math at all. i am hoping that this website helps me :)

After all, i would like to thank the creator of this website, it is very useful and i have been using it since a few years and i keep on failing because i do bad.

Regards
Wizzy
wizzy911

Sponsor

Sponsor

TOPIC_SOLVED

Postby stapel_eliz on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:01 pm

wizzy911 wrote:I am wizzy from Dubai and i am doing the basic math, but what i don't know if i am taking the intermediate algebra or just a regular Algebra. My book says "Applications of critical thinking and numeracy" ...

Unfortunately, "Applications of critical thinking and numeracy" could apply to pretty much any level of math, from basic arithmetic onwards.

The only difference between "intermediate" algebra and "just regular algebra" is that the "intermediate" indicates that you aren't just starting algebra but you're probably not ready for calculus yet. :wink:
stapel_eliz

Return to Uncategorized