What happened to the good ol' answer box?  TOPIC_SOLVED

Geometric formulae, word problems, theorems and proofs, etc.

What happened to the good ol' answer box?

Postby FreeInsideMe on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Okay, I'm in 8th grade, names Hannah, and taking Geometry. Yeah, I know I'm advanced, just since I go to a charter school. Anyways, I use this site for helping me with my homework, cause it has so much information on each individual topic.. plus, it had a free answer box! Well its gone now, and I was wondering if the site still has it so I can use it, any ideas? And what I mean by this is it used to be if you scrolled down the Absolute Value topic page (just on regular Purple Math), and it'd have a answer box, that would give you answers to any problems, but it's not there anymore, so yeah. Thanks, ~Hannah
FreeInsideMe

Sponsor

Sponsor

TOPIC_SOLVED

Postby stapel_eliz on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:59 pm

FreeInsideMe wrote:I use this site for helping me with my homework, cause...it had a free answer box! Well its gone now, and I was wondering if the site still has it so I can use itl....

I think you're referring to the Mathway "widget", which was installed on some of Purplemath's pages. The Mathway site is undergoing an update at the moment, and it's causing some access and functionality issues. The widgets are expected to be reinstalled shortly.

Thank you for your patience! :wink:
stapel_eliz

Re: What happened to the good ol' answer box?

Postby FreeInsideMe on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:29 pm

:clap: Thanks! Haha. That makes total sense, and yes I believe that I was referring to the widget. Anyways, I found Mathways widget off of Purplemath, but on their own actual site. So yeah, I think I'm good to go. ;)
FreeInsideMe

Return to Geometry