Return to the Purplemath home page The Purplemath Forums
Helping students gain understanding
and self-confidence in algebra


powered by FreeFind

Find a Dundalk Math Tutor

Subject: Zip:
Cornelia M. ...It will not get better. But with my help, you can succeed at Algebra I and you will be better prepared for Algebra II. If you struggled in Algebra I, but managed to "just get by," you need a tutor for Algebra II.
25 Subjects: including geometry, statistics, GRE, SAT math
$65.00/hr
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Boyoung C. I majored Physics in my undergraduate (BS) and graduate study (MS). However, my Ph.D. was obtained in Biophysics. Therefore, I have a very strong background to teach math and science (Biology/Physics). I have many experiences to teach Math and Science from middle school student to graduate school student. I am very patient and know how to teach all different levels of students.
18 Subjects: including algebra 1, SAT math, differential equations, linear algebra
$40.00/hr
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Cheryl O. ...While 80% of students may make progress with standard instructional delivery, I specialize not only in reaching the other 20% but also in helping the 80% make even more progress. I use a thematic approach to teaching content; that is, I'm all about making it RELEVANT. I have taught in all of the core content areas and have instructed at every level from kindergarten through adulthood.
41 Subjects: including calculus, elementary (k-6th), phonics, precalculus
$38.00/hr
Bel Air, MD
Reyniak R. ...I genuinely enjoy teaching these subjects and enjoy seeing others learn it as well. I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your goals.I have a been a tutor in math subjects at the college level at my university. I also have a minor in mathematics.
6 Subjects: including algebra 1, algebra 2, precalculus, prealgebra
$60.00/hr
Bowie, MD
Boliong A. ...I teach with a very contagious passion that translates into student learning. My PhD in electrical and computer engineering in addition to my professional experience has been a confidence builder that has attracted a lot parents and students. They understand that they are learning from a pro.
20 Subjects: including algebra 1, algebra 2, calculus, geometry
$40.00/hr
Baltimore, MD

  Copyright © 1999-2012  Elizabeth Stapel   |   About   |   Terms of Use   |   Privacy

 

 Feedback   |   Error?