...Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities
• Express problems as a system of linear equations.
• Solve systems by graphing.
• Solve systems using substitution and addition.
• Identify dependent, independent, and inconsistent systems.
• Solve word problems involving a system of linear equati... (read more)
...I am a PhD candidate in Mechanical Engineering expected to receive my PhD degree in Fall 2017. As Mechanical and Civil Eng are very similar in introductory courses I help Civil Eng students in their Statics, Straight of Material, Structural design and Fluid Mechanics courses. I have worked with Solidworks since my undergrad around 10 years ago and I use it in most of my modeling projects. (read more)
...I know I can help you reach a solid understanding of the concepts and methods involved! With practice and step by step discussions, you can lay a foundation that will help you far beyond a single Geometry class! Pre-Algebra can be fun! (read more)
...They test basic arithmetic knowledge and reasoning along with reading comprehension which are all fairly straightforward to learn and gain competence in. The other sections (mechanical, electronics, etc.) test a practical understanding of basic everyday concepts which can also be mastered with a... (read more)