...PDE, which is partial differential equations and differential geometry amongst other various course well beyond DE. Linear Algebra is a complicated subject that requires a better understanding of the conceptual and theoretical side of mathematics. I have been utilizing Linear Algebra techniques for years in multiple courses. (read more)
...Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities
• Express problems as a system of linear equations.
• Solve systems by graphing.
• Solve systems using substitution and addition.
• Identify dependent, independent, and inconsistent systems.
• Solve word problems involving a system of linear equati... (read more)
...I am a "National Board Certified Math Teacher" and certified in Texas 4-8 and 8-12 Math. I retired from Oklahoma(yes I am a Sooner fan) two years ago and started teaching in the North Texas area. I currently teach Math Models, Alg.1, Alg.2, Geometry, Pre-Cal and TAKS prep classes to at-risk students. (read more)