Return to the Purplemath home page The Purplemath Forums
Helping students gain understanding
and self-confidence in algebra

powered by FreeFind

Find a Lancaster, PA Algebra Tutor

Subject: ZIP:
Andrew S. ...In that coursework, I learned the fundamentals of programming in C++, Java, some SQL, and some Visual Basic as an intern. Currently, I am in school for Geographical Information Systems and am finishing up a course in Java programming, in which I have above a 95% average. I plan to take a Visual Basic course as part of the program next semester.
49 Subjects: including algebra 1, algebra 2, English, reading
Lancaster, PA
Matthew S. ...Although one lab credit short of a bachelor's in physics, I performed well in nearly every theoretical course offered, as well as having co-authored two research papers. Although I never tutored physics officially, I devoted a large portion of my time to helping other students understand the bas...
7 Subjects: including algebra 2, calculus, physics, precalculus
Lancaster, PA
Ronni H. ...When students are positive about learning, they take an active role in their education. I have successfully completed upper level science courses in biology, chemistry and psychology. My passion for science has led me to conduct independent research in both psychology and biology.
27 Subjects: including algebra 2, biology, chemistry, geometry
Lancaster, PA
Doris H. ...I can provide my Kukkiwon registration number if needed. This is only issued to people who have successfully been accepted as black belts by the governing entity in South Korea. I am a 46 yr old mother of two and have cooked all my life.
26 Subjects: including algebra 1, algebra 2, English, reading
Glenmoore, PA
Cheryl O. ...As a teacher in a socioeconomically challenged demographic, I understand that in order to reach ALL students, one must strive to truly know EACH student. While 80% of students may make progress with standard instructional delivery, I specialize not only in reaching the other 20% but also in help...
41 Subjects: including algebra 1, algebra 2, reading, writing
Bel Air, MD

  Copyright © 1999-2012  Elizabeth Stapel   |   About   |   Terms of Use   |   Privacy


 Feedback   |   Error?