Return to the Purplemath home page The Purplemath Forums
Helping students gain understanding
and self-confidence in algebra


powered by FreeFind

Find a Lake Worth Science Tutor

Subject: Zip:
Jose C. ...I have taught Mathematics and Physics in High School and College for over 10 years, I have also taught Spanish privately in recent years. I have a degree in Physics and post-degree studies in Geophysics and Information Systems. My background as a physicist, my experience as a teacher in college...
10 Subjects: including physics, Spanish, geometry, algebra 1
$35.00/hr
Boynton Beach, FL
Cheryl H. ...I believe that every child has the capacity to learn, but children learn in different ways. My goal is to fit your child's tutoring to his or her personality, learning style, and individualized learning needs. I am a former Elementary Education teacher.
47 Subjects: including ACT Science, statistics, psychology, GRE
$35.00/hr
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Kenneth K. ...I recently began teaching High School Biology and Environmental Science to 9th and 10th graders. I know that my knowledge, patience and positive easy-going attitude can help anyone learn more about the world around us and the biological or environmental science issues at hand. Let me help you!I...
11 Subjects: including biology, Microsoft Excel, general computer, Microsoft Word
$45.00/hr
West Palm Beach, FL
Bronson A. ...I spend about 70% of the tutoring session explaining theory. The remaining 30% of the tutoring session is spent doing problems. I find this style to be highly effective.
6 Subjects: including physical science, physics, calculus, algebra 2
$25.00/hr
Boynton Beach, FL
Ulrike P. ...I believe in learning by doing but am happy to adapt to other teaching styles as required. As far as the swimming is concerned, I have done life saving and synchronized swimming. I can teach breast stroke, free-style, back-stroke, butterfly and diving.
5 Subjects: including anatomy, physiology, English, German
$60.00/hr
West Palm Beach, FL

  Copyright © 1999-2012  Elizabeth Stapel   |   About   |   Terms of Use   |   Privacy

 

 Feedback   |   Error?