...The goal here is to ensure that the student may fully digest and understand concepts on their own. Relevant test scores:
SAT: 2310 (770 Math, 760 Reading, 780 Writing) - 99th percentile
MCAT: 36 (14 Physical, 11 Biology, 11 Verbal) - 97th percentile
Please let me know if you have any questions!... (read more)
...I believe it is important to establish a trusting relationship with those you teach. Every student develops on a different learning curve, which is why the tutoring process is so crucial. Working individually with a student can help them overcome some of the frustration and confusion that comes... (read more)
...Graphing Linear Equations and Inequalities
• Plot points on a Cartesian coordinate system.
• Compute the slope of linear equations.
• Graph linear equations and linear inequalities.
• Write the equations of various lines given the graph of those lines.
• Write the equations of various lines g... (read more)
...I have very extensive experience in teaching and tutoring various subjects in mathematics. While at University of Houston, I taught college algebra, calculus I and calculus II for three years. I have been tutoring math on the side for the last several years while working as a software engineer. (read more)