...As soon as you inquire about availability and rates, you can expect a prompt and honest response within an hour. I strive to ensure that all families are well taken care of, so I try to be as transparent as possible to my level of knowledge and background in a particular subject, as well as my ability to help. Teaching is something I truly enjoy doing. (read more)
...Graphing Linear Equations and Inequalities
• Plot points on a Cartesian coordinate system.
• Compute the slope of linear equations.
• Graph linear equations and linear inequalities.
• Write the equations of various lines given the graph of those lines.
• Write the equations of various lines g... (read more)
...I have taught math at TCC for the last four years, and students frequently tell me I am the first math teacher they've had who explains things in a way they can understand. I have taught Algebra I, 7th grade, and 8th grade math in the public school system. Here at TCC, I've taught Pre-Algebra, Beginning Algebra, and Intermediate Algebra. (read more)
...I have also lectured courses in Civil Engineering and construction management while I was lecturer in a college. I taught courses in the area for five years. I have used Microsoft Project since 2008 when I took a graduate course in project management. (read more)